Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moving In Slash Utah Slash School




So after we got back from our honeymoon we moved into the basement apatment in Rexico that we are subleasing from my cousin. We love it! I fianlly hung some painting that I painted for our kitchen. I had a lot of fun painting over my old artwork and exploring new color schemes and themes.
 This weekend we wnet down to utah to celebrate my sister Sharsti's birthday! She just turned 22, and of course I made her a birthday crown to wear so that she would feel specail on her specail day!
Shar wearing her birthday crown at dinner!
Shar and I at dinner.
The next day Marcus and I went to my nephew Ike's soccer game, where his dad is the coach. He did awesome! Ike came up with the team name "The Kaysville Krushers".

School started yesterday and since I am an Art ed. Major I had to gather all my supplies and have them ready to go. I love my major but it gets so very costly.

September 11
I love going to a school that is so patriotic. I thought it was so breath taking to walk through the over 200 American Flags that BYU Idaho put up in the courtyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment